Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information that we collect via the Website may include:
- To effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it could be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This kind of information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email. This may include; name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your personal preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address. This is a code unique to your computer that is recorded by our server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your use of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable UK laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In this case, you will be offered the option to either be enlisted for these emails or not.
-There may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities and monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
What we will not do with your information
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All of these transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureau, Paypal.com.
You have the right to request any information that we currently hold about you. In order for you to receive this information, please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
QR Ventures Ltd Unit 5c (Ground Floor) Millennium City Park, Barnfield Way, Ribbleton, Preston. PR2 5DB UK
Please write a note requesting a copy of any information that QR Ltd hold about: Full name, Address, email address etc.
Written for & behalf of
QR Ventures - Trading name for QR Ltd. Unit 5c (Ground Floor) Millennium City Park, Barnfield Way, Ribbleton Preston, PR2 5DB, UK
This is an opportunity to invest in a unique opinion-expressing an... more
The company has two primary business areas - wholesale and boutique (retail). They sell high quality sensual and erotic lingerie though four shops ... more
Positioned to take advantage of the global growth trend in craft beer, whisky and gin, this exciting project proposes a new whisky distille... more