Four Steps To Performance Management
- Measurement – Establish performance measures, measurable behavioural goals and current behaviours.
- Appraisal – By comparing current behaviours with the different behavioural goals you can identify differences.
- Action – Implement a plan, and then for each difference you plan how to bring behaviours in line with goals.
- Monitor – Ensure any new plans are being followed, then at an appropriate time return to the appraisal stage to assess any impact.
Performance Management For Your Business
One of the key factors for all businesses is that all activities are centred on profit generation and return on investment. Most successful companies have a performance management process in place to enable them to ensure all objectives and monitors are focused on the successful achievement of the total business goal.
Performance management allows you to measure the performance of your business, by using the latest tools and technology. This results in a healthy business and motivated team.
Performance Management Principles
The two routes use the same principles but are applied in different ways.
- Collaborative between mangers and employees.
- Usually informal with written records
- Constant improvement
- Analysis of a process
- Creates more confrontation
- A formal procedure, that is written down
- Escalates into disciplinary proceedings
- Analysis of the specific individuals behaviour
For more information about performance management and how our friendly staff here at QR Ventures can help, contact us today on 0330 053 6790 or email us via the contact us form.
This is an opportunity to invest in a unique opinion-expressing an... more
The company has two primary business areas - wholesale and boutique (retail). They sell high quality sensual and erotic lingerie though four shops ... more
Positioned to take advantage of the global growth trend in craft beer, whisky and gin, this exciting project proposes a new whisky distille... more
A company with unique patented technology to produce ready-to-eat salads needs investment of £1.0 million for a pilot production facility in ... more
A team with a proven track record in this consumer market is seeking an investment of £300K for 25% of the company to launch a range of ... more
The company is a Price Comparison Website (PCW) with a difference. This unique proposition allows customers to have their say as well as to sw... more