Fear Of Change Is Natural, However Change Is Inevitable
To do better in business demands change. Staying the same will not improve performance, and nothing is as important to the survival of your company as change.
Resistance to change comes from a fear of the unknown or an expectation of loss, this why you and your employees must understand the importance of it. As a leader, you job is to address any resistance from both ends to help reduce it to a minimal, manageable level, but not bulldoze the resistance so you can move ahead regardless.
Call our friendly team today on 0330 053 6790 or email us email@example.com.
Essential Skills For Change Managers
As a change manager, you need to have the following skills to succeed;-
- Be persistent because success is usually more to do with tenacity than genius.
- Be flexible and don’t push with force.
- Be creative by constantly looking for more creative solutions.
- Know your own personal goals in life, and spend time reflecting on your own core values and your mission in life.
- Always think outside the box and don’t confine yourself to your own area of expertise.
- Seeing the big picture is important because change is inevitable.
- Accept the uncertainty.
- And finally be optimistic; don’t waste your energy being negative.
External Change Manager
By seeking the help of an external change manager they can show you:
- What is needed to change.
- A roadmap to change.
At QR Ventures, we have a number of change managers available at short notice to help guide you, to ensure maximum success. We have many years of experience of change management so we can deal with any situation.
Contact our team of experts today on 0330 053 6790 or email us via the contact us form.
This is an opportunity to invest in a unique opinion-expressing and forming web forum that promises to revolutionise the way we access the news.... more
Positioned to take advantage of the global growth trend in craft beer, whisky and gin, this exciting project proposes a new whisky distillery in a major tourist area of England.
Total Funding required: £1.5 million... more